So here I am at 5:26 in he morning sitting in my hot yoga class, waiting for it to start....I remember when I first started coming here I was kind of hesitant...honestly who wants to get up early to come to a class? However this isn't just any class...this is class is where my muscles and joints loosen up and prepare me physically for my day. This class reminds me of my determination and persistence and that all of that pays off in the end.
<brk>
<brk>
Yesterday, was an eventful day full of birthdays and a weddings...and too many tacos and too much birthday cake. Oh and Asian class noodles that look like worms haha but overall I thoroughly enjoyed my day. I came to realize that my best guy friend is so good to me and willing to listen to my rants and he helps boost my self esteem and I feel so blessed to have a friend like him. So from my late night rant, I am kinda exhausted and sleepy in class this morning, but I'm here. I'm here along with 9 other ladies who willingly got up early to make it here.
<brk>
<brk>
On my way here to class, as per usual I was listening to K-love still kinda sulking when a Pastor said this, "God isn't through with you yet. Don't lose hope". So let us not give up today!
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” - JOSHUA 1:9
Monday, October 21, 2013
Early morning, Early classes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment