"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” - JOSHUA 1:9

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Here I go...Day 1

Once again I'm on a "losing weight phase". I am finally, FINALLY fed up with how much weight I've put on. I look back to the photos of me in high school and I see how great I looked...it's crazy how "awful" we look in our teenage minds, how we let society dictate the warped image of ourselves.

I'm finally glad to be out of that. Phew! Anyways, I've started up again and today is the first day in my journey. I'm actually pretty excited to see the results and hoping and praying that this time I really do it. I've started a new job, my baby sister is growing up and I'm finding more alone time. I want to live a happy healthy life and today it begins with me. Update tomorrow.

No comments: